Raccolto Corvina

Color: Intensive dark red
Aroma: Generous, complex and spicy aroma with hints of prunes, dried cherries and vanilla. 
Taste: Full-bodied, fresh, flavorful and spicy with hints of plum, sage, chocolate and barrel with a long finish.
Food pairing: This wine suits all kinds of dishes, exeptionlly for meat dishes of game.

Production and maturation:
 Raccolto Corvina is made of 30% dried grapes coming from all over the Veneto region which have been set to dry for about three months. The remaining 70% of the wine has been fermented in large oak barrels. After the first fermentation, the grapes are mixed together and fermented for a second time. Finally, the wine is matured for about 8 months in French oak barrels.
Origin: Italy
Region: Veneto
Classification: I.G.T Veneto
Varietal composition: Corvina